Island Brooks 25 year old vineyard is a beautiful place to visit whilst on holiday in the region. Enter the property from the main highway and discover what makes this vineyard so special. Acres of vines, a flowing brook , a friendly welcome at our Cellar Door with informative tastings plus 3 Self Contained Chalets/Cabins to stay in for that getaway.
Island Brook has 5 grape varieties over 7ha.
- Semillon – 4,551 vines over 3.5ha established in 1984 by the Lepidi family. Dry grown.
- Verdelho – 921 vines over 0.72ha established in 1992 by the Brooks family.
- Chardonnay – 1312 vines over 0.88ha established in 1993 by the Brooks family.
- Merlot – 1058 vines over 0.63ha established in 1993 by the Brooks family.
- Cabernet Sauvignon – 2253 vines over 1.18ha established in 1994 by the Brooks family
Island Brook Estate offers visitors the unique opportunity to taste their award winning wines before purchasing. We are located on the main Bussel Hwy,central to Margaret River, Busselton and Dunsborough within an easy 5-15 minute drive to all the attractions this area has, magnificent beaches, caves to explore, golf courses, chocolate and cheese factories, superb food, over 120 wineries, 6 breweries,olive oils and soap factories, art galleries. There is plenty to see and do in our amazing region. To see what’s happening in the area Click Here.
Come in and enjoy a friendly and informative wine tasting, with our wines only available at Cellar Door and online
3 self contained spa chalets/cabins are located at the back of the property set amongst 60acres of natural forest, they are the ideal place for a Romantic Getaway, where you can sip a glass of wine and enjoy the peaceful and serene forest surroundings.
Island Brook Estate:
- Cellar Door and wine sales
- Secluded self-contained accommodation
- Bush walks
- Kangaroos, birds, and all kinds of critters. (None of which are dangerous!:))
- Central location to all the Margaret River Wine Region has to offer.